Total list currently 2405 items in 330 Brands
Oberheim | SEM with MIDI to CV Converter
|The Tom Oberheim Synthesizer Expander Module with MIDI to CV Converter shares the exact sound-producing components as the SEM above. Rather than using a patch panel approach, this version includes a precision MIDI-to-CV converter that has been specifically designed to allow MIDI to control the SEM, and has additional features that make use of the SEM's external inputs.
MIDI-to-CV Converter features:
• Select MIDI channel, controller number and bend range
• Select note assignment modes: latest, high note and low note priorities
• Select note re-trigger, filter track, LFO reset.
• A second independent control bus allows velocity, controller data or channel pressure to modulate either or both VCOs, the filter and the VCA.
• Transpose function allows different keyboard controllers to utilize the complete MIDI note range.
• Analog portamento.
• Input preamp gain control - allows an external audio input to be processed thru the SEM.
• Precision A-440 Hz tuning signal.
• Control voltages and gate are bought out to rear panel connectors so MIDI-to-CV function can be used with other CV/Gate gear.
|Model||SEM with MIDI to CV Converter|
|Engine Detailed||2 VCO's (per voice) with sawtooth or variable-pulse waveforms|
|Filter (VCF)||2-pole multimode (low-, band-, hi-pass, band-reject) VCF with ASR (Attack, Decay and Sustain) generator|
|Envelope (VCA)||2 ADR (Attack, Decay and Sustain) Envelope Generators|
|Sequencer||Mini Sequencer (with 8 steps and 2 voices)|
|Produced:||2010 - 2010|
|Legend:||Obvious||Y: Yes, N: No, N/A: Not Applicable|
|VCO||Voltage Controlled Oscillator||DCO||Digital Controlled Oscillator|
|LFO||Low Frequency Oscillator||Sub||Sub Oscillator|
|VCF||Voltage Controlled Filter||VCA||Voltage Controlled Amplifier|
|Velocity||As with a piano, the harder you hit a key, the louder the sound, unlike most organs which always produce the same loudness no matter how hard you hit a key.||Aftertouch||Pressing a key after you activated it. Channel Aftertouch, no matter which key, it will send a Channel message. Poly Aftertouch, sends the pressure per key instead of the whole channel.|
|Values for OSC, LFO, Filter, Envelope are per voice unless stated otherwise.|