Filter on ALL, SYNTH, DRUM, SAMPLER or MISC
Total list currently 2405 items in 330 Brands
Korg | ElecTribe R (ER-1mkII)
• The ER-1mkII is a simple, analog-feeling percussion synthesizer with a four-part percussion synthesizer,
two audio input parts, four PCM sound parts, and an accent part.
• By combining percussion sound with audio input (external input) rhythms, the ER-1mkII gives
you the expressive possibilities of a completely new type of rhythm machine.
• The Motion Sequence function lets you record and loop knob movements, and these patterns can
be recorded independently for each part.
• Sixteen step grid input is featured --- the ideal way to input rhythms. It's also easy to record in
• You can quickly modify sounds or rhythm patterns to change your performance while you play.
• Sounds you create and up to 256 original rhythm patterns (each up to 64 steps long) can be stored
• Up to sixteen songs can be created by combining multiple patterns and adding knob movements
etc. (event data), and stored in memory.
• Delay and low-boost effects are provided.
• Pattern Set Play lets you register sixty-four patterns in the sixteen step keys, and switch patterns as
• Tap tempo and MIDI Clock can be used to synchronize the ER-1mkII's performance with an external
sequencer or turntable etc.
• The ER-1mkII can be controlled from an external sequencer or keyboard etc., and used as a MIDI
expansion tone generator.
• The MIDI Dump function lets you save data on a computer or external sequencer etc.
|Model||ElecTribe R (ER-1mkII)|
|Engine Detailed||Analog Modeling + PCM|
|Filter (VCF)||1 Low Pass, Resonance|
|FX||Delay (normal, motion sequence, tempo delay)|
|Memory||256 Patterns, 16 songs (256 patterns maximum per song, event recording 35,700 events maximum)|
|Key type||Touch pads|
|Produced:||2003 - 2005|
|Legend:||Obvious||Y: Yes, N: No, N/A: Not Applicable|
|VCO||Voltage Controlled Oscillator||DCO||Digital Controlled Oscillator|
|LFO||Low Frequency Oscillator||Sub||Sub Oscillator|
|VCF||Voltage Controlled Filter||VCA||Voltage Controlled Amplifier|
|Velocity||As with a piano, the harder you hit a key, the louder the sound, unlike most organs which always produce the same loudness no matter how hard you hit a key.||Aftertouch||Pressing a key after you activated it. Channel Aftertouch, no matter which key, it will send a Channel message. Poly Aftertouch, sends the pressure per key instead of the whole channel.|
|Values for OSC, LFO, Filter, Envelope are per voice unless stated otherwise.|